sábado, febrero 24, 2007

POR PETICIÒN DE ANA...

He aquì, los parràfos del libro que estoy leyendo: OUT of the ORDINARY(Essays on Growing Up with Gay,Lesbian, and Transgender Parents)Noelle Howey and Ellen Samuels, Editors. SHE`LL ALWAYS BE MY DADDY. Laurie Cicotello When MacGregor and I walked out of the theater after seeing Back to the Future On halloween night, it was pouring rain. I called my dad from the pay phone in the lobby and asked him to come pick us up. "I can`t" he said. "Why not?" I demanded, unhappy at the thought of walking home in the downpour. I persisted until he finally stammered, "I can`t because...because I`m dressed as Dana." "That`s okay" I answered, feeling relieved that it was halloween. "MacGregor will think it`s only a costume." After convincing my reluctant father to come get us, I coached MacGregor on what was going to happen. A few minutes later, My dad arrived, dressed in an expensive pink running suit with daisies appliquèd on the front and wearing matching pink tennis shoes. "Nice costume, Mr. Cicotello", MacGregor said. I didn`t know whether to laugh or cry.

No hay comentarios.: